Accelerating Innovation for
Departments of Public Health
Excellence through experience is how Tallan’s Data, Azure, and App teams solve problems for statewide Departments of Health.
Advance the abilities of your state’s Public Health department.
Tallan’s Data & Analytics, Infrastructure & Security, and Apps & Experiences teams have delivered powerful solutions for states in the Northeast, Pacific Northwest and Southwest, taking Master Patient Indexing from a pie-in-the-sky dream, to proving its plausibility in the cloud.
Our teams have supported COVID-19 data, analytics, and reporting efforts to establish trust within communities, promote surveillance of spread and to ensure accurate test and vaccination status and results in a user-friendly, consumable way.
Want to learn about your opportunities? Let’s chat!
solutions & Benefits
Our goal was to streamline the entire laboratory data processing workflow. With over 70,000 lab reports received by the HIV Surveillance Program per year, both paper and electronically, this was a highly complex process.
Connecticut’s Department of Public Health Achieved:
- 50% reduction in staff hours required to conduct HIV record searches and matching
- 50% reduction in duplicate data entry across HIV systems
- 75% reduction in data entry errors
- 25 % improvement in detection of acute HIV cases
- Time to identify Data-to-Care target events reduced from quarterly to daily
- Time to generate, match, and process an “Out-of-Care” list reduced from two months to zero days