Why you need an IT Strategy.
The complex and dynamic nature of integrated, or in many cases disparate information systems, can add significant risk to merger and acquisition deals. Companies often build their own custom solutions that are critical to business operations and corporate growth. IT Strategy will help companies understand and mitigate risks associated with IT systems.
Tallan’s IT strategy team helps answer several key questions:
- Do the business applications or IT infrastructure pose a risk to the deal?
- Can the systems accommodate rapid business growth?
- Is the company prepared for disaster recovery and business continuity?
- Does the IT management team use best practices?
- Are the IT strategy, budget and resources in alignment with the business strategy?