Location: Glastonbury, CT
# of Openings: 1
Tallan is a software technology consultancy. Our innovative solutions use the latest software technology and tools to help companies build for the future and overcome their toughest challenges. Our services and products span customer experience, cloud and AI technology, data analytics, IT strategy, and business process advisory throughout the United States and Europe. Tallan is one of only a select few Microsoft National Solution Providers in the US and has maintained multiple Gold Competencies in Microsoft technologies for the last 12 years. For more than 30 years, our clients have come to us to find new ways to accelerate innovation, do more with less, get to market faster, create experiences their customers love, and build operational muscle for sustainable results. We help companies push the boundaries of what’s possible, with innovation-driven solutions that seamlessly combine our technology thought leadership and business acumen.
As a Marketing Associate, you will work directly with the Marketing Manager to help plan and execute Tallan’s marketing strategy.
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Successful work experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or similar position
- Organized and self-motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with design applications like Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience using HubSpot or other similar marketing software.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with various deadlines and durations
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with website traffic analytics, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the execution of Tallan’s marketing strategy, which will include, but is not limited to, duties and responsibilities listed below. Additional duties outside the scope of a traditional Marketing Associate may be assigned based on the needs of the Marketing Manager, Senior Director of Operations, or Tallan.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the review and maintenance of Tallan’s web sites, which include tallan.com and blog.tallan.com. This includes adding content, adjusting content, images, etc.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the planning, development, and delivery of marketing campaigns across all Tallan markets and the United States.
- Initiate, monitor, and report on campaign activity and results collected through Tallan’s marketing software.
- Follow-up (via phone or email) with campaign recipients that open, click, or complete contact forms related to the campaign activities.
- Assist the Marketing Manager and Event Coordinator with the planning and execution of all virtual and in-person events.
- Attend all virtual and when necessary in-person events.
- Contact event registrants to confirm attendance at upcoming events.
- Follow-up with event attendees to collect feedback and survey information.
- Utilize InDesign, Photoshop and/or similar design applications to design and develop marketing collateral, including marketing one-sheets, sales one-sheets, brochures, etc.
- Social Media
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the planning, development, and delivery of social media campaigns, maintaining and updating Tallan’s social media platforms.
- Research and recommend new social media outlets for advertising and selling Tallan’s services to other businesses.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the preparation and distribution of surveys to identified contacts.
- Collect, analyze, and report on the data collected from distributed surveys.
- CRM System
- Assist the Marketing Manager with entering, reviewing, and maintaining the data in Tallan’s CRM system.
- Work as an advocate across all Tallan offices to reinforce the importance of maintaining accurate and reportable data in Tallan’s CRM system.
Tallan offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, Paid Time Off, and excellent career development and advancement opportunities.
Tallan is an equal opportunity employer