Location: Boston, MA | Glastonbury, CT | New York, NY | Santa Ana, CA | Tampa, FL
Are you a recent graduate or graduating soon with a bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering? Do you love computer science and programming? Do you want to work with bleeding-edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Services, and Machine Learning? Are you looking for a career that’s exciting and challenges you to be your best?
If your answer is YES, Tallan is the place for you to begin an amazing career.
For over thirty-years, Tallan has recruited the best and brightest software developers from top universities to be part of our team as we develop innovative and award-winning technology solutions for our Fortune 1000 clients in nearly every industry across the country.
- Learning the latest technologies and putting them into practice for Tallan’s clients.
- Contributing to a project team as you work alongside other Developers, Architects, Project Managers and Client resources.
- Interacting with clients throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related area of study or equivalent experience
- Software development experience; work, internships, academics
- Familiarity with object-oriented systems and enterprise design patterns
- Familiarity with software development environments and languages
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Sensitivity to cultural differences in interactions and workplace conduct
- Excellent work ethic and sense of ownership of results
- Excellent problem solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems, issues, or concerns before they occur or become critical.
- Talent, Passion, Motivation, Dedication and Commitment to Excellence
Nice to Haves
- One or more years of programming experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products including: Visual Studio .NET, C# and/or VB.NET, ASP.NET; Microsoft certifications
- Working Knowledge of the Java language and Java platform
- Mobile development experience with iOS, Android, or Windows
- Familiarity working in an agile programming environment
Tallan offers a broad range of benefits that help employees meet their health, wellness, financial and personal needs.
- Competitive compensation packages including productivity bonuses, profit sharing and performance awards
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness benefits
- Professional growth opportunities, including; advanced training, tuition reimbursement, and certification opportunities
- Promote from within environment enhances career growth
- Empowering, collaborative and FUN work environment
Apply now to begin an incredible journey.
Tallan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.