(Shared via Microsoft’s Azure Blog) Microsoft has enabled IT teams to uncover new research opportunities for healthcare professionals by simplifying the process of connecting dispersed cloud applications. When it comes to improving healthcare through machine learning, analytics, and AI, Azure Health Data Services can provide life-saving insights.
Azure Health Data Services is a new way of working with unified data—providing your team with a platform to support both transactional and analytical workloads from the same data store and enabling cloud computing to transform how we develop and deliver AI across the healthcare ecosystem.
Azure Health Data Services is a suite of managed API services, based on open standards and frameworks. It optimizes healthcare workflows and works to provide scalable, secure solutions. One of the most significant obstacles to maintaining personal health and overall wellness expertise is gaining the most accurate insight from health data. Utilizing a set of managed API services specialized for the healthcare industry has proven highly advantageous for helping medical practitioners better understand this data. This is especially pertinent as data received from patients might otherwise be dispersed across many systems, device kinds, and formats.
Azure Health Data Services at a Glance
- Connect and normalize different health data sources and formats to be stored in the cloud.
- Allow new workloads to take advantage of Protected Health Information (PHI) by allowing data to be collected and accessed in one place.
- Bring diverse PHI together and integrate it end-to-end with machine learning, analytics, and AI techniques to gain fresh insights.
- Connect your team’s data to Azure ecosystem services like Synapse or Microsoft products such as Teams in order to gain new insights through analytics and machine learning.
- Manage sophisticated workloads with enterprise capabilities that provide scalability, dependability, and security to ensure that your data is secure and fulfills the privacy and compliance requirements of the healthcare industry.
Tallan & Departments of Public Health
Tallan’s Data & Analytics, Infrastructure & Security, and Apps & Experiences teams have delivered robust solutions for states in the Northeast, Pacific Northwest, and Southwest, taking Master Patient Indexing from conceptual idea to proving its plausibility in the cloud.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Patient Population Analytics & Reporting
- HIV Surveillance
- COVID-19 Data Quality Analysis
- Data Integration & Analytics
- Application Infrastructure & Security Concerns
- HIV Surveillance
- Master Patient Indexing
- Epidemiology Support Services
- Process Automation
Interested in learning more about Tallan’s healthcare solutions? Check out these recent case studies:
Medical Center Modernizes with Enterprise Power BI Governance and Mentorship
This medical center is ranked among the top hospitals nationally by U.S. News & World Report. For more than 100 years, they have been innovating new treatments, procedures, and modern approaches to patient care. Keep reading…
CT Department of Health: Advancing Connecticut’s Data-to-Care Program to Stop the Spread of HIV
HANK (HIV-AIDS Networked Knowledgebase) is an initiative of the groundbreaking Data-to-Care surveillance program from Connecticut’s Department of Public Health. Hank utilizes annual data from over 70,000 lab reports to identify and provide public health intervention to HIV positive individuals. Keep reading….
Healthcare Corporation Automates Processes to Deliver Efficiency
This multinational company develops and sells pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, and medical devices. Tallan completed an engagement establishing a governance strategy for their Supply Chain IT team’s Power Platform users. Keep reading…
At Tallan, we understand the challenges healthcare organizations face when it comes to managing critical data. Contact us today to learn more about our current solutions or to schedule a demo!