How secure are your users and accounts? How safe is your data? How effectively are you managing security?
Cyber threats are becoming more sophisticated and widespread. Businesses, regardless of size or industry, can no longer afford to take cybersecurity for granted. According to a recent Q&A with Tallan security expert Marc Jacquard, “security can add complexities and can be very challenging to achieve the posture you want. You do not have to get everything done at once. Plan it and then gradually roll out the changes.” Tallan’s Security Assessment will determine how well your company is protected against cyber threats and provide advice on strengthening your company’s security.
A Microsoft powered Tallan Security Assessment evaluates your resources and business objectives to audit and develop a fresh approach to your security strategy. In this engagement, Tallan will focus on foundational areas that are typically the most vulnerable. We’ll use tools like Secure Score to assess your environment and provide education, guidance, and remediation recommendations.
The Assessment is organized into three stages to effectively help your team identify constraints in your IT security environment, reveal a prioritized list of issues, and provide expertise on decreasing risks.
Phase 1 – Workshops & Education
A total of four workshops will cover Scope & Objectives, Zero Trust Framework, Cloud Adoption Framework best practices, and Azure/Office 365 Secure Score.
• Tallan begins with a conversation to introduce your team to the Microsoft Security Assessment, go over next steps, set expectations, and define timetables.
• We then conduct a Workshop for Cloud Adoption Framework that includes cloud adoption maturity, a landing zone architecture assessment, and best practices around governance and security.
• The first phase concludes by establishing prioritized business objectives and identifying security areas of focus.
Phase 2 – Assessment Findings & Recommendations
Following the workshops, Tallan will assess and identify security risks, gaps, and areas of concern using Azure, Office 365 Secure Score, and other processes and tools. We will prioritize vulnerabilities and review remediation steps.
- Tallan will perform a hardware, software, and device supportability assessment before presenting recommendations for remediation.
- A security risk analysis is performed in order to provide priority ratings for any vulnerabilities that are found.
- For each Assessment performed, detailed findings and recommendations are reported and categorized by “high,” “medium,” and “low” priority.
We’ll use tools like Secure Score to assess your environment and provide education, guidance, and remediation recommendations.
Phase 3 – Remediation Review & Planning
Review and identify unmanaged devices, unsupported operating systems, and vulnerabilities. Facilitate planning with detailed next steps like cost consumption estimates, architecture, timeline, and implementation.
- We’ll share project deliverables with your team. This includes remediation recommendations, architecture, and Azure-based solutions.
- Our Executive presentation and demonstration are followed by a discussion regarding the proposed next steps.
- Tallan’s Security Assessment concludes with a list of deployed Azure Data Services, Azure consumption estimates, and recommendations for how your team can best proceed.
Stay informed and follow Tallan on LinkedIn for more resources on cybersecurity. Interested in a hands on demonstration? Tallan and Microsoft are co-hosting a Cloud Security Webinar on November 17th. Click here to reserve your spot.
Schedule time to discuss your needs with Tallan’s experts and align best practices for security with your specific business objectives! Contact Stan Kennedy, VP Cloud Infra & Security (email@example.com) to get started.