Microsoft Inspire, Microsoft’s annual conference for developing & cultivating its technology partner community, just wrapped up its two-day virtual online event. Members of the Tallan team attended webinars to further focus on harnessing Microsoft’s diverse line of products in order to better serve our customers. Here are some of the new announcements covered by Inspire 2021:
- Azure continues to make the cloud migration journey as seamless as possible. Among the host of updates, Azure will now receive free extended security updates for those running Server 2021. Azure’s event grid managed service is also set up to integrate Azure API Management in preview along with the Azure Kubernetes Service.
- The Windows 365 cloud PC service will officially launch on October 2nd. This will enable users to stream a Windows desktop in any web browser, on any PC or mobile device. The Zero Trust framework establishes unrivaled security while identity credentials and collaborative apps such as Microsoft Teams can be carried anywhere for users on the go.
- Dynamics 365 data can now be accessed in Teams without without the requirement of licenses, making collaborating that much easier!
- Microsoft’s Cloud for Sustainability initiative is a newly announced program to help businesses make progress toward a greener cloud. The Cloud for Sustainability is ‘designed to help companies measure, understand and take charge of their carbon emissions, set sustainability goals and take measurable action.’
- Microsoft commercial marketplaces will reduce fees by 3%, as they continue endeavoring to help their partners and clients signal strong growth within FY22 budgets. As a certified partner, Tallan is well positioned to help our customers succeed with Microsoft secured funding.
Throughout Tallan’s carefully devised business solution process, there are a variety of investment opportunities for businesses hoping to further drive digital transformation. Interested in how our projects come to life behind the scenes? Here are some of the primary funding options that Tallan customers have benefitted from:
Offers and incentives are two investment categories that partners like Tallan can take advantage of. The Partner Investment Engine (PIE) program manages offers that are designed to fund specific pre-sales or post-sales engagements with consumers. PIE adds value to Tallan customers by lowering the cost of standard pre-sales engagements for evaluating and even proving out modern IT solutions.
PIE offers are focused on Azure, Modern Work + Security, and Business Applications, funding a variety of successful pre-sales and post-sales initiatives. Microsoft supported sales initiatives, such as Customer Immersion Experiences, may be included in the activities for each PIE offer. Microsoft invests in these efforts in collaboration with partners to assist end-customers on their path to the cloud.
Microsoft invests in these efforts in collaboration with partners to assist end-customers on their path to the cloud.
AMMP Funding (Azure Migration and Modernization Program)
Tallan meets customers wherever they are on their cloud journey and assist them in moving forward with confidence – from strategy through implementation. With the proper mix of best practice guidelines, tools, and professional help at every stage, the Azure Migration and Modernization Program (AMMP) helps accelerate almost any cloud journey. As Tallan is fully invested in the digital transformation of our customers, AMMP can easily be stacked with other investment offers like PIE and Solution Assessment engagements.
The AMMP programs helps deliver technical training, tools for implementing best practices, and help at every level with a tried-and-true strategy, exclusive cost-cutting offers, and step-by-step guidance from Azure engineers and skilled Azure migration partners. AMMP also has discounts to help you save money on your migration costs. While Microsoft has always had funding programs and processes in place, AMMP emphasizes the shifting of workloads to Azure. Source.
Tallan is one of a select few Microsoft National Solution Providers in the US with multiple Gold Competencies in Microsoft technologies. Our strategic innovation methodology allows us to work closely with our clients at every stage, and the future of Microsoft powered technology is looking bright for partners and customers alike. Is your business ready for an assessment? Contact us to get started!
Next week we’ll delve more into how Microsoft’s Solution Assessment program serves as the ideal introduction to building a better data platform.