April 7th, 2016
Dell Boomi continues to lead the iPaaS platform and for a third year in a row, Dell Boomi AtomSphere, a leading provider of Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), has again been positioned by Gartner, Inc., in the “Leaders” quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise iPaaS. For the month of April Tallan is excited to announce AtomSphere’s latest feature set:
The following enhancements make the management of user and certificate authority (CA) certificates easier:
• User certificates that are deployed to an Atom, Molecule, or Atom Cloud are now listed in the Certificates panel in Manage > Atom Management.
• CA certificates for Molecules and Atom Clouds are now listed in the Certificates panel.
• Searching by certificate name is now supported in the Certificates panel.
• Notification that a certificate is expiring is provided on the Certificates panel, Environment cards, and via system messages accessible from the notification menu.
When a Molecule or Atom Cloud is restarted for maintenance purposes, a rolling restart is now performed, one node at a time across all nodes. You can cause a Molecule or Atom Cloud to restart in one of two ways:
• In Manage > Atom Management, select the Restart on Save option in the Properties panel when you set or change a property.
• Use a Java monitoring tool for JMX management, such as Java VisualVM, to issue a JMX command.
NOTE: The AtomSphere release process does not yet take advantage of rolling restarts. When a new release is made available, all nodes are restarted simultaneously. Support for rolling restarts at release time will be available in a future release.
Protecting Sensitive Data
To mitigate security concerns for processes that handle more sensitive data, there is now a PGP Decrypt processing option to enforce the certificate signing requirement.
Process Canvas Usability Improvements
Process shape configuration dialogs are redesigned. They now open by sliding into the process canvas from its right edge.
Along with this change, simply clicking a previously placed shape opens its configuration dialog — there is no longer the need to maneuver the pointer and then click Configure. As before, dragging a shape onto the process canvas opens the shape’s configuration dialog.
Pressing Esc closes a configuration dialog without saving changes.
Web Service components are renamed API components.
In the Build page’s Welcome tab:
• Recently opened API components are grouped in their own category.
• The link for creating an API component is now in the top section of the Create column.
In an API component’s REST tab, the Resource Path field now allows a selection from a drop-down list or the ability to type a new resource.
NOTE: These changes do not impact the Web Services Server connector or web service listener processes.
Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) Connector
The Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) connector provides easy integration with both the DoubleClick for Publishers and DoubleClick for Publishers Small Business versions.
Microsoft Azure BLOB Storage Connector
The Microsoft Azure BLOB Storage connector provides a fast and easy way to read from (get), import into (create), and delete BLOBs in your storage accounts.
The MQTT connector provides connectivity through this lightweight messaging protocol that is often used for connections with remote locations with limited bandwidth, like the growing list of small devices that comprise the Internet of Things.
Enhancements in the Connector SDK, which is updated to version 1.2.7 with this release, enables the following connector behaviors and options:
• Select or deselect individual fields based on a new Annotation property.
• Use a new filter that provides a 500-result limit.
• Set the global default on query fields to selected or unselected.
Dell Boomi AtomSphere
The Dell Boomi AtomSphere integration platform is a shared-everything, multi-tenant platform that supports cloud-to-cloud, SaaS-to-SaaS, cloud-to-on-premises, on-premises-to-on-premises and B2B integration. Boomi AtomSphere supports real-time integration and elastically scales to meet high-volume needs in mobile, batch (ETL) and EDI environments. Easily accessed via a browser, it delivers an impressive range of integration, master data management (MDM) and platform extension capabilities.
Tallan Integration Solutions for Dell Boomi
Tallan is a certified Dell Boomi Partner specializing in iPaaS platform integrations. Leverage Tallan’s vast integration experience for your AtomSphere platform needs. Our certified architects and developers provide the expertise, best practices, and guidance to deliver a successful integration solution.
We hope these improvements will help you in your use of AtomSphere. If you have any questions or comments, or need assistance with any Integrations or development questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Tallan Integrations Team
April 2016 Dell Boomi Latest Feature Set Release
April 7th, 2016
- How Your Business Can Benefit from Microsoft’s Solution Assessment Program
- Looking Forward to FY22 as a Microsoft National Solution Partner
- Leveraging RxJS Streams When Handling Data Retrieval in Angular
- How to configure Row-Level Security for an External Table in Azure Synapse
- How to Copy Data from a SQL Database into an Azure Data Lake Gen2 Storage Account
- Agile (2)
- AI (18)
- BizTalk (120)
- Chatbots (21)
- Cloud Services (100)
- Company (36)
- Custom Software Development (177)
- Data & Analytics (132)
- Dell Boomi (35)
- DevOps (1)
- Ecommerce (4)
- Education (1)
- Enterprise & System Integration (170)
- Events (5)
- Government Solutions (5)
- Healthcare (15)
- IT Strategy (46)
- Mobile Solutions (18)
- Office 365 Licensing & Support (15)
- Portals & Collaboration (73)
- SQL Server 2016 (21)
- SQL Server 2020 (5)
- T-Connect (8)
- Tallan Partner (74)
- Uncategorized (1)
- User Experience (50)
- UX (1)
- Web Solutions (17)