Tallan provides BizTalk Server consulting services including installation, configuration, ESB architecture, development, performance analysis, and training. Our BizTalk architects build secure integration solutions that keep your business processes loosely coupled and control the flow of data inside and outside of your organization:
Tallan's BizTalk consultants take pride in providing the best practice standards and patterns for each client, and we prepare and train your internal staff to support the solutions we deliver.
Tallan’s BizTalk Practice ensures that each integration project is supported by an experienced team that is certified by Microsoft. This team is comprised of a BizTalk Director, Architects, Senior Consultants, and Consultants.
As a member of the BizTalk Virtual Technology Solution Professional (V-TSP) program, we have early access to upcoming releases from the Microsoft BizTalk Server Product group.
Our comprehensive team of experts simplifies the integration of processes between your internal systems and those of your business partners using:
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013
- Enterprise Service Bus Toolkit 2.1
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Windows Azure Service Bus Relay, EAI EDI Labs
- Windows Azure
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
BizTalk Consulting Services
Investing in BizTalk Server 2013 requires the right partner to realize the results you need to grow your business: high return on investment, increasing business value, development staff readiness, and reusable architectural patterns.
Tallan’s BizTalk consulting services range from installations and pilots to complete enterprise-level integrations.
Contact Tallan when you require expertise in:
- Installations and upgrades to BizTalk 2013
- Proof of Concepts and Pilot Applications
- EAI, ESB, and BPM Solutions
- BizTalk Best Practice Analysis
- BizTalk Server Performance Analysis and Tuning
BizTalk Solution Expertise
Our specialized BizTalk Server consultants deliver improved performance, return on investment, and added value using:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Managed EDI Services
- HIPAA compliance and the HL7 standard
- SWIFT protocol
- SharePoint Server
- SQL Server
- Oracle Database and Oracle EBS
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- JD Edwards
BizTalk Implementation Experience
Tallan believes that having expert knowledge in each industry brings greater value to each solution, giving you a better business outcome. We have hands-on BizTalk experience in these industries:
- Financial Services
- Supply Chain Logistics